We would like to inform you that METKOM Sp. z o.o. has a monitoring system in place. In connection with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
On the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “RODO”), we inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data from the monitoring is: METKOM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Pustynia.
- Contact with the Administrator of personal data is possible at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data will be processed in order to ensure the safety of the workplace, to protect property and to maintain the secrecy of information, the disclosure of which could expose the Administrator to harm, on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO in connection with Article 22² § 1 of the Labor Code Act of June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws 2018.917 t.j. of 2018.05.16). The purpose of the monitoring is also to ensure the safety of people on the administrator’s premises.
- Your personal data may also be processed by entities with which the Administrator has entered into contracts for entrustment of personal data processing,
- Data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
- Your personal data will be recorded electronically in the form of images from video surveillance and stored for a period of 3 months from the date of recording and in the event that the recording is or may be evidence in proceedings under applicable law – for the period of time necessary under the law.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO). The supervisory authority is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. You also have the right to access your personal data.
- Based on the personal data processed in this way, the Personal Data Administrator will not make automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling. (Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data that involves the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of an individual, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of that individual’s performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement).